Pace Yourself Run Company is excited to announce the implementation of the PYRC Ambassador Program to help educate and promote the local running scene in Wake County. PYRC Ambassadors will be asked to help provide feedback on various running/walking related products, volunteer at various PYRC sponsored events, and most importantly, be a visible running resource for the local running community.
While we would love to have hundreds of ambassadors, we are only able to select a handful of deserving applicants. Two men and two women will be selected to be PYRC Ambassadors each year. Selection of this year’s ambassadors will not be determined by your pace, but instead by your passion for the sport.
Before submitting your application, please be aware that, if selected you will be required to follow the following guidelines:
The PYRC Ambassador Program will run from May 1st, 2020 through April 30th, 2020. Throughout this year, PYRC Ambassadors will be expected to participant in and complete the following:
- Provide in-depth written reviews on one running/walking related product each month
- Post 1-2 posts of original content on social media mentioning Pace Yourself Run Company each month
- Volunteer at as many PYRC sponsored events as you run (doesn’t have to be the same event)
- Participate in PYRC and other running events throughout the year wearing PYRC branded apparel
- Represent PYRC in a positive manner throughout the year
In return, PYRC Ambassadors will receive the following:
- The ability to keep all tested and reviewed products including 2 pairs of running shoes selected by PYRC
- PYRC branded t-shirt
- Free entry into PYRC hosted events
- 20% off merchandise (some exclusions do apply)
- A PYRC specific technical running shirt